Thursday 24 March 2016

Wheel Bearings For Classic Vehicles From WMT Bearings.

Took a call earlier this week from a guy who needed front wheel bearings for a Peugeot (circa 1970). The model wasnt specified but he was able to read some of the numbers off the bearing. Great!! With that I got my catalogues out and quickly determined that he needed the equivalent of SKF kit VKBA022. I say equivalent because SKF no longer manufacture that kit and so I had to offer what I could. The result, my customer received a next day delivery directly to his door of everything that he needed to get his trusted steed back on the road.

WMT Bearings can supply all manner of automotive bearings for vehicles old and new. The proprietor worked for seventeen years for a family owned business called Goldline Bearings in Telford. Goldline supplied a huge range of bearings for light and heavy commercial and also cars and motorcycles. Whatever your requirements please give me a call on 01743 850618 or email sales for a fast free quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment