Tuesday 18 August 2015

KUHN BALL BEARING 81101640

As someone who spends a lot of time cross referencing OEM part numbers for future benefit I am always pleased to be able to put my findings to good use and today I received a call asking me to identify and quote for a KUHN double row angular contact ball bearing 81101640. From initial googling there wasnt much on this bearing but eventually I was able to cross reference and give the customer a number of options.

This particular bearing is used by a number of different OEM's in the agricultural industry but each manufacturer has their own unique part number for it. This particular bearing is made by a number of different companies and I was able to offer the customer a price based on each of those manufacturers.

If you have a requirement for a single or sets of bearings why not call WMT Bearings on 01743 850618 or email ebaysales@wmtbearings.co.uk for a fast free quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment