Wednesday 5 August 2015

Goldline Bearings Telford

As a former employee of the now closed down Goldline Bearings of Telford, I spent time dealing with a customer base consisting of industrial, agricultural and automotive customers throughout the UK. We were distributors for SKF Automotive, FAG, Timken, Ampep (now SKF), NTN-SNR and we were able to offer our customers bearings for most applications.

Today, three years on I still get telephone calls from former Goldline Bearings customers , many of whom are surprised to learn of the demise of this once proud company. These calls are wide and varied. I have just received a call for a Suzuki gearbox bearing a B22-27 C3 which the customer was looking for and I was able to arrange direct next day delivery to the customer in a matter of minutes.
I have previously blogged about other Japanese gearbox bearings for a Honda.

If you are looking for automotive bearings, whether they be NSK, NACHI, NTN, SKF, FAG, SNR please call me on 01743 850618 or email sales@wmtbearings.co.uk for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment