Friday 5 June 2015

Goldline Bearings Stafford Park 17 Telford & Coed Aben Road, Wrexham

I took a call from a guy from
Somerset who had found me whilst looking for Goldline Bearings for whom I was a former employee. I was employed by this company in Telford and also their Wrexham branch for a total of seventeen years until their sad demise in July 2012. In this case I was unable to assist him but was able to pass on his details to another former colleague who also runs his own business and the Somerset man was yet another happy customer.

If you were a customer of either of the two offices and are looking for a reliable personal service where quality is important please contact WMT Bearings on 01743 850618. Whatever your requirements. Alternatively why not email sales for a fast free quotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment