Saturday 6 June 2015

Agricultural Bearings? Some people out there are making a serious wedge!!

When times are quiet, I spend time cross referencing bearing part numbers from the OEM to the ISO equivalents. Its rather time consuming but very rewarding when you successfully cross reference and then prove that cross reference. I work on a Saturday morning and its a quiet time for me to gather my thoughts and build up my database.

I am working on cross references at the moment for Kuhn, John Deere, Howard, New Holland and many others. To say that I am flabbergasted as to the cost from the main dealers is an understatement.. The OEM product may be a Chinese made product and I can offer top quality branded bearings such as FAG, SKF, INA, SNR at prices which beat the prices offered on auction sites and other online sites.

Whilst there are no guarantees to cross referencing, no OEM makes their own bearings, they are all made by somebody else. Most bearings are ISO ie they correspond to uniform worldwide dimensions and properties. The Japanese,are  particularly good at making special bearings to suit Japanese manufactured automotive applications and ensure that you have to buy from the main dealer.

If you have a requirement for one or maybe multiple bearings them please give WMT Bearings a call on 01743 850618 or email us at Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment