Tuesday 12 August 2014

Looking For Cheap Bearings? Challenge WMT

So you are looking for cheap bearings? First question is, where can I buy them from. Naturally you go to Google and are then presented with a long list of companies/individuals who may be able to offer you what you are looking for. Do you know your bearings? Do you know what you are being offered? Its so very easy to buy something at face value and then find that it wasnt what you expected it to be. A lot of companies call their bearings branded but then any company can stamp their bearings with a name. What if the bearing turns up and it is totally unmarked?

Buying from WMT Bearings isnt really a hassle, its not as easy as buying online via Ebay or similar but you can be assured that you will know what you are getting. We offer branded bearings too. Brands such as FAG and SKF, NTN-SNR, KOYO and NACHI, TIMKEN and RHP. Now that is what a brand is!

If you have a bearing, belt, chain, seal or any other requirement why not shop around and then come to me. I will do my very best to offer you a better deal. I am not going to be good at everything but I am confident that I can offer better deals than many of the online companies out there.

Call us TODAY on Shrewsbury 01743 850618 or email sales

No comments:

Post a Comment